Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Week 81: June 1, 2015 – Back to Nature

Great week! I don' have much time, so I'll be short. I started-out the week emailing Mom for her birthday! That made the week! I miss her a ton and she gave me some wonderful advice to help me throughout the rest of my mission.

We had a great lesson with Jay this week! He was awesome and he committed to come and see a broadcast of Elder Holland’s talk this week!

Elder Lundquist with a cute little hedgehog


Escargot Anyone?
I had a fun split with Elder Lundquist! We worked super hard, but indulged in smoothies and Swedish pastries along the way, haha! We needed the extra fuel to keep our rusty tanks going at full speed. We’re both really old, haha! He goes home in a month!  We spent the evening writing songs after our proselyting was finished! He's a fantastic performer and he will probably be famous some day! I learned a ton from him and I finished-up a new song I've been writing.  

We spoke on the topic of Mothers for Swedish Mother’s Day!  I talked about how amazing you are Mom!  Everyone appreciated hearing about it! Our Bishop was out of Town though. He just finished the Stockholm Marathon!

Well that wraps it up love you guys. Have a great week!


-Äldste Stoeltzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment