Saturday, May 30, 2015

Week 80; May 25, 2015 – For Whom the Bells Toll

Wow, first I want to start-off by saying Happy Birthday to the best Mom on earth! I love you so much and I can't wait to give you a long overdue birthday hug in five months! 

Next, I want to say congrats to the new Assistant to the President (AP) of the Philippines Legaspi Mission! Ryan Hernandez, you are going to be amazing and I am so proud of the work you've done on your mission! 



Sankt Nikolai Kyrka, Halmstad

This has been a great week with us. One of our new investigators, Samuel started progressing real well. He's looking to find a church that feels right  He actually works for the Swedish Church and he gave us a tour of the 400 year old, Sankt Nikolai Kryka! It was the coolest thing ever! We got so high in the bell tower that we could see Denmark! It was a once in a lifetime view and the pictures don't do it justice! 


We made a lot of progress with Stefan last week too and we threw him a Birthday party. We couldn't find a card for a 61st birthday, so we just bought him cards with a six and a one, ha-ha! He loved it! We gave him a special lesson on hope that really helped him commit to making this month the month he will get baptized. 


Well, other than that, there’s not been anything huge I can report on. Oh, I did see four Ferrari’s this week and two Audi R8's, so that was pretty awesome! 


Once again, happy Birthday Mom!  I hope you have the best birthday week ever. Just know that somewhere in Sweden, your first born son is thinking of you! I love you so much!

Love, 

Äldste Stoeltzing 

No comments:

Post a Comment