Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 22 - Five Months... Fencing, Cats, and Dogs... Oh my! 


Hey Guys!,


It's been an awesome week!  We had a lot of great, cool, and fun stuff happen, and I'm loving it up here!  

Our investigator, Mahin from Iran, teaching me how to fence with a real Sabre!

We had a really good lesson with a guy named Mattis who is studying for his masters in Religion. He got put-off by a talk one of the members gave a while ago and he had a lot of questions, but we were able to help smooth stuff over with him a lot.       


I think I found out where our dog Quincy came from! He is a Bichon/Bedlington Terrier mix, both of which are somewhat uncommon. So, me and Elder Farworth were walking to a teach (teaching appointment) and we saw a lady walking two Bedlington Terriers which was really cool because I've never seen one in person before, and literally, the next dog we saw was a Bichon.  So I'm officially convinced that Quincy must be Swedish!

I think I've found my dog's Swedish relatives... A sweet Bedlington Terrier



Later in the week we had a great teach with a girl named Tsnut from Africa who is studying in Sweden. We helped her start to read the Book of Mormon then we challenged her to baptism. She had some questions about baptism because she had already been baptized before. We did our best to answer her questions and I think she really understood what we were trying to say! I'm really hoping she’ll be ready for baptism in a few weeks!  

Not to be outdone... Have you ever wondered where cats really get their energy!

We just had a really good weekend. Elder Jones, my friend from the MTC, and Elder Landeen, who worked in Linköping before me, came down here to watch General Conference! We only got to see the first two sessions so far because we were all crammed together in a little computer room to watch. But the talks were really good. 

The Linkoping Arch

I also got to go on splits with Elder Jones for the night and that was super fun! They both got to stay with us through P-day and it was great to celebrate my five month mark with Elder Jones! I can't believe it's been five months since I started my mission!!! Time seems like it's flown by out here!  I love it so much!  


Have an awesome week everyone... I love you guys!


Äldste Stoeltzing   

No comments:

Post a Comment