Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 102; October 26, 2015 – ‘Till We Meet Again!

Well this is it! After two incredible years this will be the last post I make for my mission blog from Sweden. 


I just want to thank everyone in my life that has made this experience possible! First, this would never have been possible without the love and support of my family writing back and forth faithfully every week to keep me strong! Thank you guys so much. I can't wait to see you all again! Many others back home have been huge supporters as well… Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

My amazing companions were all incredible missionaries to be around and they carried me through the struggles and the joy and gave me the strength to press on. I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to work with two wonderful mission Presidents and I am so grateful for the contributions they made to build me up and mold me as a missionary. 

I've loved all of the wonderful people I've worked with and shared the gospel with. They have been at the heart of my experience and I count my blessing for all of the people I was blessed to serve daily. Lastly, I want to thank the members of the church here in Sweden. They are some of the strongest and most spiritual giants I've ever walked beside! I was so blessed to work with them and I will draw from their wonderful spirit for the rest of my life!

I love this country and its’ people… This really has become my second home. I could say so much more, but I will carry those thoughts and memories in my heart always!

We did it... I love you all!  

Äldste Jacob Stoeltzing 




















Signing off one last time... 

November 6, 2013 to October 29, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment