Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week 100 - HAAPPPYYYYY Birthday DAD!!!!!! 

Sorry I wasn't able to get a letter out last week, but I remembered it was your birthday and I had to write! 

I have been doing a lot of thinking and I’ve realized just how central you have been in preparing me for a mission. Every single time I've struggled with questions growing-up it was your testimony and love of the gospel that ultimately helped me build my faith. You were the perfect Dad for me and the one I needed help me grow a strong testimony of my own.  

We've had pretty different missions, but the result, I believe, has been the same, helping others come to Christ, and returning with a firmer and more resolute faith of my own. Thank you for always having the patience to guide me through life’s struggles, I don't know what I would have done without you before, or during my mission, and I'm sure I'm going to need you a ton after too. 

I can't believe this is all almost over, and I wish I could have been home a few weeks earlier to celebrate your birthday, but I'll see you soon and I hope this lets you know what an incredible father you've been to me!

Love you a ton and I’ll see you in 11 days!!! 

Jacob


Best Friends Forever! Welcome home after two amazing years!

No comments:

Post a Comment