Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Well this is post number one.  I don't have a lot of time to write since I'm leaving for the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in one hour, but I just wanted to say that I couldn't be more excited to serve the Lord for the next two years in Sweden.  I had a great opportunity to meet with a wonderful Swedish lady named Liz who lived back home in Sacramento.  She made me Swedish meatballs and taught me a great deal about Sweden.  Last night in Provo I got to meet a couple named Brother and Sister Hunter who have served several missions in Sweden and talked for three hours with them.  This was the best way ever to kick off my mission!  I am so excited and will post more in the coming weeks.

Aldste Stoeltzing - Entered the MTC November 6, 2013
I can't wait to be in Sweden!   


This is where it all starts:
 

2 comments:

  1. This was the best way ever to kick off my mission! I am so excited and will post more in the coming weeks.
    Cape Cod Surfing Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  2. The history of modern surfing roots back to the 20th century but the spirit of surfing runs way back in the pages of history. Cape Cod Surfing Lessons

    ReplyDelete