Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week 44; September 8, 2014 - Hellos, Goodbyes, and a Fresh Start

Hej, Hej,

Last week was awesome! We finished-up really well in Norrköping and it's been a great start here in Västerhaninge.
  
Farewell to Sherstien, my Swedish Tutor

We had our last P-day together in Linköping and it was super fun! The Sisters made me one of my favorite pies, Coconut Cream! That was great, so thank you guys, if you ever read this! Afterwards, we played some miniature golf and I was reminded of my lack of putting abilities, but it was really fun nevertheless. I'll miss the District there… They all helped make my time in the Köping District very special.    

Saying Goodbye to the Dolmya Family



Äldste Lindquist and I finished-up strong. We visited a lot of homes to say good bye to all the members that helped me so much there. I had a wonderful time in Norrköping and Äldste Lindquist helped me a ton.  

Yoga Rocks... Becomming One with Nature

Exploring a carved Viking Standing Stone

On Wednesday I hopped on a train headed to Stockholm so I could make my way to my new area in Västerhaninge. My new companion, Äldste Pearson, is super cool! He just finished his training, but he has great Swedish language skills and he's really cool to work with. We've been doing a lot of finding work this week and we found two new investigators and a potential convert. It was a great start in a new area and I think we'll see some amazing things this week.  

Lost in Vasterhaninge... Where's my GPS?

The Ward (Congregation) here is huge by the way! It looked like a large American Ward, so it will be awesome to get to know everyone and serve here. I’m excited for a fresh start and I think I'm really going to like this area! 

Visiting the Stockholm Temple

Well, have a great week everyone… I love you guys! 


-Äldste Stoeltzing 

No comments:

Post a Comment