Monday, January 27, 2014


Week 12 – January 27, 2014 – Celebrating a Milestone
 
Fun week!  Elder Miles and Elder Beus just hit a year in Sweden!  We've been celebrating a bit this week.  It's hard to believe I'll be there in ten months too, but time is really flying by out here.  I'm loving every day in Sweden and I really am having fun with missionary work!     

Elder Miles Celebrating one year in Sweden
 
We taught a lot this week and we found two really good new investigators.  One of them said he heard about the church while watching South Park, so I didn't think he'd like us much at first.  But, he was actually super interested and we had an amazing lesson with him.  So, thank you South Park, referrals are coming from the weirdest places here in Sweden, but we'll take them any way we can get them!     

Working in downtown Kugsbacka, Sweden
 
We met another kid this week that gave us his home phone number.  We were trying to set up an appointment with him and his mom answered the phone.  She wanted to know who we were.  We explained that we were missionaries and told her that we teach people about Christ.  She said, “Oh, good… I thought you wanted to give my son cigarettes or something, I'd be happy to have you teach my son.”  So, that was super cool.  We will be teaching him on Wednesday!   

Where's Elder Stoeltzing?
 
Other than that, it wasn't the most eventful week here, but I just want to say I am super proud of Josh.  It's so cool that he baptized his friend Max.  That is so awesome!  Josh you are an excellent missionary and the coolest brother ever!  And, way to throw it down at the basketball game on Saturday!  You’re the best bro!  Well, I'll write more next week.  Have a good one guys!  

Max was baptized by Jacob's little brother, Josh (16)

Love,

-Äldste Stoeltzing

No comments:

Post a Comment